About the UKTD
Welcome to the United Kingdom Tae Kwon-Do Dojangs (training centres).
Tae Kwon-Do is a modern martial art which utilises the body in a scientific way for self-defence. It is renowned for its exciting kicks, which, combined with its extensive range of hand techniques, provides an excellent self-protection system.
The training programme offers many benefits, including:
- Highly effective self-defence system, especially for women
- Great exercise burn fat and get fit
- Stress relief
- Develop confidence and self discipline
- Proven anti-bullying protection
- Have fun and make new friends
UKTD offers classes for women, men and junior classes for children age 4 and above. Beginners are welcome to join throughout the year.
Please note that all classes are mixed male and female.
Master Nissan Moradoff, MSc, FSyI
8th Dan International Master Instructor & Examiner
The UKTD is led by Master Nissan Moradoff, holder of an 8th Dan Black Belt and an International Instructor and Examiner. He has been practising Tae Kwon-Do for over 40 years under many renowned masters including:
- Gen. Choi, Hong Hi, 9th Dan, Founder of Taekwon-Do
- Grandmaster Park, Jung Soo 9th Dan – TKD Pioneer
- Grandmaster Park, Jung Tek, 9th Dan – TKD Pioneer
- Grandmaster Rhee, Ki Ha 9th Dan – TKD Pioneer
- Grandmaster Harkess, 9th Dan – Assistant to Gen. Choi
An Instructor since 1984 Master Moradoff has been teaching at clubs around London and wider afield in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Manchester and Birmingham. Master Moradoff mentors and manages Instructors in the UK and has affiliations from aboard.
The UKTD welcome any enquiries from individual Instructors, Black Belts and Organisations seeking support or affiliation. Contact Master Moradoff via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8th Dan Black Belt
- International Instructor
- President – United Kingdom Taekwon-Do Dojangs
- Pioneer Instructor – awarded by Gen. Choi in 1998.