About the UKTD
Welcome to the United Kingdom Tae Kwon-Do Dojangs (training centres).
Tae Kwon-Do is a modern martial art which utilises the body in a scientific way for self-defence. It is renowned for its exciting kicks, which, combined with its extensive range of hand techniques, provides an excellent self-protection system.
The training programme offers many benefits, including:
- Highly effective self-defence system, especially for women
- Great exercise burn fat and get fit
- Stress relief
- Develop confidence and self discipline
- Proven anti-bullying protection
- Have fun and make new friends
UKTD offers classes for women, men and junior classes for children age 4 and above. Beginners are welcome to join throughout the year.
Please note that all classes are mixed male and female.
Grandmaster Nissan Moradoff, MSc, FSyI
9th Dan Grandmaster International Instructor & Examiner
The UKTD is led by Grandmaster Nissan Moradoff, holder of a 9th Dan Black Belt and an International Instructor and Examiner. He has been practising Tae Kwon-Do for over 43 years under many renowned Masters including:
- Gen. Choi, Hong Hi, 9th Dan, Founder of Taekwon-Do
- Grandmaster Park, Jong Soo 9th Dan – TKD Pioneer
- Grandmaster Park, Jung Tek, 9th Dan – TKD Pioneer
- Grandmaster Rhee, Ki Ha 9th Dan – TKD Pioneer
- Grandmaster Harkess, 9th Dan – Assistant to Gen. Choi
An Instructor since 1984 Grandmaster Moradoff has been teaching at clubs around London and wider afield in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Manchester and Birmingham. Grandmaster Moradoff mentors and manages Instructors in the UK and abroad and has international affiliations.
The UKTD welcome any enquiries from individual Instructors, Black Belts and Organisations seeking support or affiliation. Contact Grandmaster Moradoff via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9th Dan Black Belt “Grandmaster”
- International Instructor
- President – United Kingdom Taekwon-Do Dojangs
- Pioneer Instructor – awarded by Gen. Choi in 1998.